- Jesus is alive – there is hope for me and others!
- Dying to self and living in Christ is both difficult and easy
- Jesus was the manliest man to ever live and he wasn’t married – being a man is much more than just being a husband, father, or son (though those are important)
- God’s grace enables, empowers, and encourages you to bring sin out in the open to kill it instead of protect and manage it
- Methods may change, but biblical principles remain in most if not all aspects of life
- Nothing that is good, loving, and hopeful is possible apart from God’s grace
- As I’m growing in Christ, I’m praying for growth in joy – I find I take things too seriously and it would be great to know Jesus more and enjoy him for who he is
- I’m hoping for generations of my family to be changed and saved by God’s grace! I want that to begin with me. Please pray for me if you are reading!